This gallery contains 37 photos.
This gallery contains 18 photos.
All Model Bracelets compliments of Goodworks Make a Difference
This gallery contains 30 photos.
This gallery contains 20 photos.
Who says fashion is just for grown-ups? At Atlanta Apparel, children are just as stylish. All the latest looks for school, play and special occasions to outfit your littlest customers in one of the most popular Daily Struts of August Apparel Market. On Saturday morning, it was all about the little ones.
For all the fashion and all the fun, check out the 13th floor Children’s World. From babies to tweens, it’s all here. All for kids. All in Atlanta.
When you ask a woman, “what is the hardest thing to shop for,” more than likely her answer is “jeans.” This exact shopping dilemma is what inspired Beija-Flor designers Kathy and Emilie to bring women a jean that finally works with their natural bodies, rather than against them.
The key to finding a jean that really fits comes down to just three simple rules – finding the right pockets, rise and leg opening for your body. With more than six years of experience, Beija-Flor designers Kathy and Emilie have a secret formula that allows over 90 percent of women (with all different types of bodies) to find a jean that really fits! Take a look at some of the designers’ dos and don’ts when it comes to jean shopping:
• Go for midrise, having a slightly higher waistline (8 ½ inch) not only elongates your legs making you look instantly slimmer, but also gives you a sense of security that nothing is “hanging out.”
• Look for a jean that is composed of a “denim blend.” For example, our jeans are made with a Brazilian cotton, poly, and elastane blend.
• Memory stretch. You will be thanking yourself later, when halfway through the day your jeans are still holding their shape!
• Find a jean with a contoured waist. All of Beija-Flor jeans’ are higher in the back giving you more coverage in the rear, and eliminating gaping in the waist.
• Focus on size; it’s just a number. Look to see where the jean hits you in rise, whether the pockets are flattering, and if they are comfortable.
• Stick to only one jean style. Branching out to a skinny leg or wide leg will instantly upgrade your wardrobe.
• Focus too much on trends. Stick to jeans that compliment your own personal style. Trends fade, style is eternal.
• Select heavy weight jeans. Look for a jean that can be worn year-round. Denim is timeless.
Styling the four Jeans Every Woman Needs:
1. Skinny – Don’t be afraid to have a skinny pair – or two – in your closet! They are great for creating a sleeker (and skinnier) look. Plus, they are the perfect jean to wear with heels, tucked into boots, or with ballet flats. We suggest our Nicole Skinny in Washed Oregon that will also give you an added butt lift.
2. Bootcut – Everyone’s favorite jean. This type of fit is a must-have to create that ultimate relaxed look for laid-back days. To dress it up, wear with heels or over boots – just make sure they are long enough. We suggest our miracle bootcut, the Jennifer bootcut jean, in Oregon.
3. Straight & Ankle – The ultimate fit to wear with flats. A dark straight leg always flatters and lengthens, too. We suggest our Audrey ankle jean in Oregon.
4. Wide-Leg & Trouser – This fit is great to wear on Casual Fridays or out on the town with your girlfriends. While it is the trendiest fit, don’t be afraid to experiment – it can dress up any outfit instantly! Tuck in a shirt and effortlessly create the ultimate hourglass silhouette. You will instantly show off your tiny waist. We suggest our Amanda trouser jean.