Hall & Oates made history in the mid 70’s to the mid 80’s, from hit-songs to groundbreaking tunes that are still popular today. They have sold more albums than any other musical duo in history and were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2014. In this day and age, popular musical artists and modern day civilians repeatedly “jam out” to Hall & Oates hits through their radios and iTunes library. The iconic band is set to hit the stage at this year’s ICON HONORS, an event hosted by AmericasMart to honor outstanding members in the gift and home furnishings industry. ICON Honors will take place in conjunction with The Atlanta International Gift and Home Furnishings Market® on Thursday, July 9.
Hall & Oates’ top ten hits have been showcased for decades, and we can’t help but wonder, which ones will be on their set list this July? We’ll start with their list of top ten hits!
1. “Say It Isn’t So,” released in 1981 from their album Rock and Soul Part 1, steals the number one spot.
2. “Out Of Touch,” Hall & Oates’ last big hit, comes in at number two.
3. The all-time favorite, “You Make My Dreams (Come True),” from album Voices, slips in as number three.
4. “Sara Smile,” the groups first top ten hit released in 1976, takes number four.
5. The second hit single from their album Private Eyes, “I Can’t Go For That (No Can Do),” comes in at number five.
6. “Every Time You Go Away,” from Voices in 1980, takes number six.
7. Coming in at number seven and released in 1982, from their album H2O, is “Maneater.”
8. “Kiss On My List” was Hall & Oates’ second Billboard Hot 100 number-one single, released in 1980.
9. “Rich Girl,” from the album Bigger Than Both Of Us, ranks in at number nine.
10. Lastly, “Private Eyes,” released in 1981, is the last hit on Hall & Oates top ten list.
Image and Video Sources