- All of the home décor product you can dream of – and then some. When AmericasMart® says “It’s All Here” it’s true. In addition to 11 floors of home furnishings, rugs, lighting, case goods and more, the Market also features casual living, tabletop, gift, holiday, floral, outdoor, gourmet, stationery, apparel and more across its 7.2 million square feet campus.
- Seeing the top lines – in person. AmericasMart’s impressive collection includes:
|· Aidan Gray· Allegria Fine Linens
· Arte Italica
· Blue Ocean Traders
· Calvin Klein Furniture
· Century Furniture
· Christopher Guy
· Classic Home Furnishings
· Currey & Company
· Cyan Design
· Dash & Albert
· Design Legacy by Kelly O’Neal
· Furniture Classics
|· Furniture Classics· Gabby
· Global Views
· Interlude Home
· Jamie Young Company
· John Robshaw Textiles
· Lee Upholstery
· Leftbank Art Co.
· Modern History
· Phillips Collection
· Pine Cone Hill
· Yves Delorme
· and many more
The connected three-building campus means buyers see all of the lines under one roof.
- Spotting what’s new and next. AmericasMart’s legendary Temporary collection is known as an incubator for the next big thing. Looking for the next trend? It’s probably showcased in the Market’s 35 temporary categories.
- The networking. The who’s who of the design world converges in Atlanta for the Market. They will gather in the new Designer Workspace which features meeting space, a resource library and concierge service from AmericasMart’s Designer Relations Manager.
- Celebrating a legend. Not many people have their own Sherwin-Williams color. Iconic architect John Portman, AmericasMart’s founder and chairman, and his signature Portman White will be celebrated at the Market with designer vignettes, parties and more.
- The opportunity to be star struck. Not only will HGTV stars, trend-makers and design legends be on stage at the Market’s panel discussions, they will be on the floors as well. Many showrooms carry celebrity-endorsed lines increasing the opportunity to get up close and personal with celebrity industry leaders.
- Learning a thing or two. The Education Center provides complimentary business building seminars for retailers and designers. July 2015 topics include social media, blogging, legal advice and more.
- Celebrating the industry. The centerpiece of the July Market, AmericasMart’s ICON HONORS 2015 celebrates professional achievements of home and gift retailers, manufacturers, sales agents and service providers at the most important and anticipated night in the gift and home industry. The celebration, featuring a performance by the legendary duo Daryl Hall & John Oates, will be Thursday, July 9 in the Centennial Ballroom of the iconic Hyatt Regency Atlanta.
- The location. A world-renowned restaurant scene, must-see cultural attractions, beautiful scenery and a generous helping of Southern hospitality. Atlanta has it all! It is also just a two hour plan ride from 80 percent of the country.
- Planning your visit before even get to Atlanta. The AmericasMart app is a must-have download before Market. It makes it easy to discover and explore new and existing exhibitors, categories, lines and products and to make note of Market events and promotions. Use the app to browse exhibitors by floor map or in a list, record favorite lines and categories, and to plan, organize and manage Market details to optimize time at AmericasMart.