Looking for innovative designs and dynamic new products? for everything from casual furniture to accessories that work both inside and out, check out an unparalleled selection. Living. Outdoor/Indoor.® The Gardens.® has several new showrooms brimming with fresh merchandise ready for the picking!
Put these showrooms on your list for the January 2010 Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishings Market along with many others:
Building 2 WestWing, Floor 9
- Arts Exotiques located at 9-A-37, creates colorful ceramic accent tiles and panels. http://www.artsexotiques.com/
- Chive, Inc. 9-A-32, has elegant vases for every occasion. http://www.chive.ca/
- Hansen Corporation 9-A-07, offers stylish cast aluminum patio furniture.
- Two Dogs Designs 9-A-33, fashions vibrant covers for outdoor furniture and other patio accessories. http://www.twodogsdesigns.com/
Building 2 WestWing, Floor 10
- OKA b. 10-C-120 is well known for ergonomically-designed shoes that fit with a flair. http://www.shoesthatloveyou.com/
- Sunset Vista Design Co. 10-C-95 (Formerly Care & Wonder) features whimsical, rustic garden art and décor. http://www.sunsetvistadesigns.com/americasmartvirtualstorefront.html
Remember to check out several special events during Market including a book signing and presentations on The Perfect Garden Party and Outdoor Wedding Receptions by decorator and author John Grady Burns. Click for more info.