The January 2010 issue of theMarket! Magazine is on the way! Unlike any other publication in the industry, this edition is full of timely insight into AmericasMart Atlanta and the myriad industries represented here. No matter the type of retail, you can learn something from each section of the book to help your business. Here’s a glimpse into this issue’s content:
- Learn how to create a simple framework for a social media program.
- Financial expert Kathleen Hays offers advice on finding the right ingredients to stimulate sales.
- Acclaimed designer Robert Brown discusses how fashion influences home decor.
- Find out how to capture the urban garden business in your community.
- Community involvement bolsters economic stability – find out how from a seasoned retailer.
- Six training tips to grow your greatest assets.
- Find out how Tabletop is poised to thrive in the coming year.
- Read a primer on children’s store success and see how savvy retailers are banking on nostalgia to drive sales.
- See how one furniture retailer competes and thrives as an independent.
- Learn how a hospital gift shop generates million dollar revenue – without adding floor space.
- Special Market Guests including Tyler Florence, Alton Brown, Kathryn Ireland, Thom Filicia, Brad Ford and Erik Qualman.
- Product ads from hundreds of exhibitors.
And lots more. Plus industry specific trends, spotlights on Market events and previews of AmericasMart University classes as well as all the basics of attending a Market from how to get here to where to park to registration information.
Check your mail for all the information, exhibitor ads and Market info you want and need.