The Home category at AmericasMart continues to grow as more quality exhibitors increased their showrooms on Floors 11, 12 and 13 in Building 1.
Anchored by Uttermost, who doubled the size of its showroom, the expanded and relocated showrooms make up more than 35,000 square feet of the home furnishings and accessories product mix. Key exhibitors to check out include:
- Uttermost, expanded to an astounding 13,300 square feet – twice the size of it’s current space – on Floor 12, offers home accessories such as mirrors, lamps and clocks, and has been a family owned and operated business for more than 30 years;
- Englishman’s, grew to more than 8,000 square feet on Floor 11, showcases some of the world’s finest hand-crafted English and Classic furniture:
- Leftbank Art, increased to almost 5,000 square feet on Floor 13, manufactures unique canvas artwork to fit into any environment-from homes and offices to galleries – and offers hand-painted acrylic pieces as well as canvas-mounted prints;
- Go Home, moved to a 4,300 square-foot space on Floor 12, specializes in vintage-inspired home furnishings and accessories;
- Outdoor Designs, grew to more than 3,000 square feet and moving to Floor 11, produces high-quality fine furniture.
- Atrium Foliage, relocated and increasing to nearly 2,000 square feet on Floor 12, produces high-end artificial trees and floral arrangements.
All six companies are part of the AmericasMart Home expansion which creates a prime destination for any retailer or designer looking for the most comprehensive, innovative collection of furniture and accessories product anywhere.