The 14th floor of Building 1 opens for July Market as the premier destination for furniture and accessories buyers. It’s the jewel in AmericasMart’s 2 million square foot home furnishings product center. New exhibitors debuting on the floor include the anchor showroom Century Furniture, along with standouts Massoud Furniture and A Touch of France.
The revamped 14th floor is decked out in style to reflect the upscale merchandise. Dark wood paneling and copper-inset ceilings are illuminated by chandeliers and sconces. There’s even a seminar room along the D corridor for celebrity speakers and classes.
More than the premiere target for retailers, it’s also an essential source for the interior design community to find the perfect pieces to please even the pickiest clients.
While the 14th floor is the nexus for an entire building dedicated to home product, there’s an extensive array of product option – all in one area. Don’t forget:
- the home furnishings temporaries on floors 2 and 7;
- the area rug center on floors 3-6;
- the home accents and fine linens center on 9 and 10;
- home furnishings and accessories on floors 11-13,
- and the holiday & floral/home décor center on floors 16-20.