Last week at The Atlanta Gourmet Market®, we celebrated the gourmet industry’s finest with our annual Best of Atlanta awards. Congratulations to the following winners!
- Fox Point Farm’s Fabulous Fudge Sauce for Best Chocolate and Goat Milk Caramels in Salted Vanilla for Best Candy (Non-chocolate)
- Sweet Shop’s Handmade Chocolate for Best Dessert
- Robert Rothschild Farm’s Organic Pepper & Garlic Dip for Best Lifestyle/Natural/Gluten-Free
- Wine-a-Rita’s Peach Bellini for Best Beverage
- Columbia Empire Farms’ Seedless Black Raspberry Preserves for Best Jam
- J.Q. Dickinson Salt Works’ Heirloom Finishing Salt for Best Condiment
- Grits Bits’ Pimento Cheese Grits Bits for Best Snack
- Sable & Rosenfeld’s Tipsy Tapas Cheese Stuffed Baby Squash for Wild Card
- Plentiful Pantry’s Thai Coconut Soup for Best Soup
In addition to top gourmet products, excellence in visual design was celebrated by the Atlanta Fall Gift & Home Furnishings Market® and The Atlanta Gourmet Market® BEST OF SHOW award, presented to Never Lose Hope Designs.